Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (January 9, 2012) - When it comes to the ultimate beach honeymoon destination, no one does it better than exclusive Turks & Caicos Islands. And for unbeatable value on Turks & Caicos’ famous Grace Bay Beach, there is The Alexandra Resort & Spa.
Occupying over 600 feet of frontage on the 12-mile powdery white beach, the Alexandra Resort is a favorite with honeymoon couples who are seeking understated luxury at an affordable price. The savings are now even better with the introduction of a new honeymoon package that includes:
· Daily continental breakfast for two at Mango Reef Restaurant
· A half day snorkeling trip in one of the top dive destinations in the world
· Couples massage at the on-site Sanay Spa
· One day car rental with picnic lunch
· Barefoot romantic dinner for 2 on the beach at Mango Reef
In addition, when a honeymoon package is booked and prepaid at least 120 days prior to arrival, honeymooners save an additional 10% off published rates. With that offer, a four night honeymoon package start from just $1,999 per couple, and other package options are also available.
For a memorable honeymoon, the Alexandra Resort in Turks & Caicos is an exceptional destination.
For more information contact Anette Mullings, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 649-946-5807.