Providenciales, Turks and Caicos (December 12, 2011) - The Alexandra Resort, a beachfront resort located on famed Grace Bay in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos, has introduced a complimentary value package for the 2012 season. The resort’s new value package is designed to help consumers stretch their vacation dollars while visiting the exclusive destination.
“We know consumers have really been feeling the effects of the economic downturn,” observes Alexandra Resort General Manager, Anette Mullings. “Even though, as hoteliers, we work hard to keep our room rates affordable, even more we want to help our guests stretch their limited vacation budgets so that they have a wonderful vacation here.”
The complimentary value package, appropriately titled the “Sunshine Savings Value Package”, represents at least $300 in savings and includes*:
- Hearty continental breakfast for up to 4 people at Mango Reef Restaurant for three days
- 20% off spa services at Sanay Spa
- One complimentary round trip to IGA for two people
- Complimentary airport pick up for up to 4 people (must share one taxi)
- Late check-out up to 4pm - subject to availability. Must request at time of booking reservation.
- $100 in free casino chips to the Casablanca Casino
The Sunshine Savings Value Package is included with any five night minimum stay in a one or two bedroom unit at the Alexandra Resort, for travel from January 4 – April 30, 2012.
*Bookings can be made directly with resort or by calling 800.284.0699. Some conditions apply. Please contact resort for more details.
For more information contact Anette Mullings, General Manager, at email@example.com or call 649-946-5807.